Source: Storm Surge (poem)
This is Alexander Skargård.
He is a 6’4 Swedish import that packs more talent in his pinky that most actors can find in their entire body. He is incredibly good looking and by all accounts an all around great guy to know. I personally have not had the pleasure, but I look forward to the day. He has a long list of film and TV credits that you can read about at your leisure on IMDB where he is credited as an actor, writer and director.
I read an article today about the current status of his upcoming release Tarzan that made my head explode and my pocketbook clench shut tighter than a virgin’s thighs at a college kegger.
View original post 458 more words
Attention WP writers, betas (and readers/enthusiasts). After much discussion on the state of our beloved TB/SVM fandom and some hints from readers here or there we feel there could be a better way to direct traffic away from ff. net, which with its creeps on PM, hateful guest reviews and random bigotry has left us all disenchanted and on occasion has stalled the motivation to write. We feel there should be one site that allows an easy overview of what the different WP writers have to offer as a better alternative to the dreaded ff. net and hopefully invigorate our slightly waning fandom. At the moment a lot of writers have a blog roll on their own page that will direct you to the different blogs, initiate spotlights or make recommendations but despite that for most readers transitioning from ff. net to WP it’s a difficult place to navigate and…
View original post 541 more words
I wish to express my condolences to Alison’s family…This fandom has lost another great writer!
The fanfiction world has lost a great friend. Alison Griffiths has passed away. She was known in SVM circles as Northman Maille and Alisonbynumbers.
I’ve posted a piece about her at The Sookieverse. Please feel free to add your memories of Alison there as well.
I read this story a while ago and it’s so great! Kjwrit will not disappoint you …
There are so many other writers out there writing their versions of HEA .Check them out!
When True Blood ended their run this past August, we knew we were going to miss it. Granted we all have different perspectives on what will be missed the most (for most of us its the Viking hands down), but we all agreed on missing one other thing: the Happily Ever After.
View original post 133 more words
I haven’t bought TB DVD’s since S4 and I won’t buy the Final season ..that’s for sure…The Finale left with a bad bittertaste so I perfer reblogging this post and then when I think I can handle watching these scenes I’ll go and see them….Thanks for posting this EvieTake care
It wouldn’t be right for us not to mark the final True Blood DVD releases coming next week, we’ve managed to hold on through everything else life in this fandom has thrown at us, and this will surely be the last time there will be anything new to report regarding our Viking Vampire God, Eric Northman.
Vanity Fair and EW have got in on the Blu-ray promotion by posting a couple of short clips from behind the scenes on the final days of the show. For someone like me who is still in denial about Eric having left us forever, they aren’t particularly enjoyable viewing but I guess in time I’ll find them nostalgic. And both briefly feature Alexander Skarsgard. Firstly there is “Tricks of the Trade”
And secondly a look at some of the final wraps. It’s cruelly ironic that Alex’s last scene on set was with Anna, a scene which ended with Eric and Sookie…
View original post 174 more words
I will certainly support this cause! Please donate! let’s help our favourite fanfiction writers!
This isn’t a post about a story. It’s not really an update to my plagiarism throwdown either.
But it’s something really important that affects all of us in the fan fiction community. When this whole thing went down with my work being stolen, I was totally adrift. Everyone had an opinion about my rights and what I was able to do or not do, and I can tell you right now that 95% of those people–though well-intentioned–were way off base.
It really frightened me that, as creators, none of us seemed to know how to protect ourselves, should someone come along, read our stories, like what they see, and simply take it, tweak, slap it between two covers and sell it for their own gain. Lots of people voiced that I’m not a real author since I’m “infringing” on the AB and CH copyrights. Several said that, sure…
View original post 195 more words
Hisviks was so kind to nominate me along her readers for this award.
Here are the rules for this award.
1) You must thank the person who nominated and include a link to their blog:
2) You must list the rules
3) You must add 7 facts about yourself;
4) You must nominate 15 other bloggres and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated
5) You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven ( 8) things about me:
1) ” I love life” is my motto. I’m a very optimistic and outgoing person.Nothing gets me down! I find good in every situation!
2) Whenever I have the chance I like to travel with my family and friends. I’m always hoping to win the lottery so I can live my life without worries on a yacht travelling the seven seas(I Wish!).
3) I’m an environmentalist in fact I’m teaching my three children to respect this beautiful planet we live in.
4) I’m very fond of animals too! I’ve got a dog, four cats, a bunny, a turtle and eight hens ( I live out in the countryside, it would impossible to have all these animals living in an appartment).
5) I love to read especially FanFiction! I’m always discovering new talented writers All Eric/Sookie stories are ver welcomed !I’m a night owl in fact I read these stories at the most irregular hours.
6) I volunteer in several charitable organisations especially abused victims of domestic violence and their children.
7) I love to cook! Every two weekend y husband and I organise dinners for our friends and once on one of our dinners we had 66 guests1 Maybe you will think I’m a little bit crazy to cook for all these people but what can I say I enjoy life!.
8) I’ve got another hobby : I study foreign languages now I’m studying French and maybe next year I’ll start to study Swedish ( for my obsession of Alexander Skarsgard).
Here are my nominees
Queen of area five
There are so many other writers I would like to nominate but the list will be so long…